Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Pornography?
From: "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 23:06:18 -0700

The label of 1993 Chateau Mouton-Rothchild depicting a reclining girl
was banned in the U.S.  Instead of banning the sale, the importer
created a blank label.  As far as I am aware, it is the only blank label
for this wine which features elaborate artwork for its label.

I do have a non-U.S. bottle in my cellar.

Ken Iisaka  ken@iisaka.org http://www.iisaka.org
Still lost in Mill Valley in Marin County, CA