Subject: [Leica] Insurance
From: "Walter Levy" <wlevy@jhmi.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 12:32:12 -0400

Brougham drafted:

>>>Exactly!  Of course, I felt a little better once my insurance policy
was drafted.  I added them as a rider to my current homeowner's
policy.  If *anything* happens, I'm covered with no deductible.  I
can't remember exactly how much it was, but something less than $50/yr
to insure my M6 & 35/2 ASPH.  That was less than my UV filter cost.
:)  <<<

Brougham, where did you get your policy?  State Farm quoted me $1.20 per $100 for an
"All Perils" rider for my photo gear!  I decided to just rely on the standard homeowners coverage which protects my gear from earthquakes and theft.  If I drop it I'll just have to bite the bullet and pay for repairs.

Carpe Digitum
Walter ("Seize my finger") Levy