Subject: [Leica] Re: Anyone use Xtol Developer?
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 08:59:37 -0700

There are probably a hundred or so LUG folks that regularly use Xtol. I'm
but one. Mark Rabiner is probably the most expert. Be sure you read the
Kodak web site about the amount of raw developer needed per roll. At 1:3,
you must develop one roll in a two roll tank, three rolls in a four roll
tank, six rolls in an eight roll tank, etc... in order to get enough
developer to the film at 1:3. Fill the tank with empty reels. I only use
Xtol at 1:3 and this has worked out perfectly.

Jim