Subject: [Leica] DR Summicron Value
From: Akhil Lal <akhil.lal@bcc.cuny.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 11:12:37 -0400

Hello Everyone,
		Lately I've been out of touch with used Leica prices
and wonder if any of you have bought or sold a dual -
range Summicron recently ?
                I am trying to obtain a truly mint
(optically and cosmetically) example of this lens, S.N.
2,2XX,XXX, w. finder attachment and caps, but, no
cards.  The S.N. on the box does not match that of the
lens.
		Any (realistic) advice on what to pay would be greatly
appreciated.
						Regards,
						Akhil Lal