Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: NO MORE DARKROOM?
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 10:05:06 -0400

At 05:17 AM 5/2/00 -0700, you wrote:

>     But for black and white, the wet darkroom still has a lot of life left.
>There are a variety of surfaces available, the choice of RC or fiber base,
>and the proven option of archival processing.
>
>                                         Cheers,
>
>                                                         Rich

Rich -

Have you seen the hundreds of surfaces available in watercolor papers,
canvas, and fiber for inkjet prints?  I have gotten sample packs from
several companies and all of them give a different look.  The new inks and
papers are more archival than darkroom prints.  Black and white prints with
the QuadBlack inks and coated papers are as viable an option as color
inkjet prints.  Try it, you'll be amazed!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com