Subject: Re: [Leica] Gossen Luna Pro
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 09:07:30 EDT

In a message dated 5/1/00 6:34:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time, moore@rscs.net
writes:

<< A digital reading doesn't do that.  I find the same advantage
 with an analog clock dial compared to a digital clock.  It also does
 exactly what I tell it to do, just like the M itself, with minimal
 electronics to get in the way of a grea user interface. >>
I agree completely. In fact digital displays do not impart as much
information in general as do analog (IMO).
Bob Figlio