Subject: Re: [Leica] Gossen Luna Pro
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 13:49:32 +0100

2000-05-02-03:50:32 Henning J. Wulff:
> Every meter measure slightly differently, and you have to test them to
> see what they do for you in the way you handle them.

Exactly.  I found that if I dialled in a -0.6 stop (factor 1.5)
correction on my Luna-Pro digital F via the builtin mechanism, its
ambient readings matched the readings my M6es give when they peer at a
greycard in the same light.  For all I know, the uncorrected Gossen
may be more strictly correct.  But I'm used to what my M in-camera
meters do.  So in went the `correction', and now I just don't have to
think about it anymore.