Subject: [Leica] Anyone use Xtol Developer?
From: tom coleman <tdcoleman@home.com>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 23:32:45 -0700

Dear LUGers,

While I love the extremely fine grain of Xtol developer on TMax 100,
I've also encountered unexpected variability in the development of the
negatives.  Some rolls develop differently that others.

While I have been careful with times, temperatures and dilutions, I
still can't necessarily predict what results I'll get when I souped them
in my 3 reel tank.

Any suggestions on things to watch out for will be greatly appreciated
such as particular sensitivity characteristics of this film that I
should be aware of.

Thanks in advance,

Tom Coleman