Subject: Re: [Leica] Great Photographers DB
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 13:12:35 -0700

Great Photographers DB
List makers everywhere I am guilty.
I am putting together for myself and eventually others a database (On
Filemaker)of great photographers. Photographers of note.
If anyone knows of such a list already in any format or has compiled their own
and would like to share please contact me.
My list so far is very crude. Eventually when i do my website I might be able to
post it as I understand Filemaker dbs you can put on your website.
Mark Rabiner