Subject: [Leica] Re: LUGLIFE
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@flashcom.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 10:30:23 -0700

On 4/29/00 10:22 AM, Sal DiMarco, Jr. at sdmp007@pressroom.com wrote:

> The last issue of LIFE magazine is out on the news stands.....
> Get you copies while they last...
> This one almost has some "life" in it.

Well, they had to do something somewhat right I suppose after almost
intentionally killing it off. Thanks for the heads-up.

- --

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA

http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

....manipulation of pictures. I think it's an abomination. I reject it all.
I mean, it's OK for selling corn flakes or automobiles or for taking pimples
out of Elizabeth Taylor's face, but it undermines the thing that photography
is about...
- - E. Erwitt