Subject: Re: [Leica] Garry Winogrand
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 17:54:28 -0700

I don't know if it's true or not, but I remember reading years ago that
Winogrand would  wait years before developing his exposed film. He wanted to
look at proof sheets without remembering the actual taking of individual
pictures. This way he felt he was much more objective when editing his work.
This would also explain the thousands of un-developed rolls left when he
died.

Bryan