Subject: Re: [Leica] Expectant proud new M6 owner
From: s_lamb@compuserve.com
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 22:29 +0000

Tina Manley wrote:

> If you are an old fogey with bifocals, you need the glasses
> to read the
> shutter speed and aperture!

Sorry, I forgot the old fogeys ;-)  Seriously I did forget that
some people need to wear glasses all the time.  I only use
mine for long distance so reading speed and aperture are
fine.

Slightly off topic, I looked at your web site and think your
work is excellent - something for amateurs like me to aspire
to.

Simon

>Doug
>
>Neither can I ;-).  I also just ordered the diopter lens to
screw into
>the
>viewfinder.  I can't understand why people mention the
problems of
>seeing framelines
>when you can get diopter lenses to remove the need to
wear glasses when