Subject: Re: [Leica] Initial impressions of this group
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 13:48:27 -0700

>Guy Bennett wrote:
>
>> >Only five days to go until my M6 is in my hands..................#
>> >
>> >Simon
>>
>> and your wallet goes down the drain!
>>
>> guy
>
>Guy
>
>Have you met my wife!  She said the same thing.  At least the additional
>lenses can be smuggled relatively easily inside clothing so she may not
>notice me bringing the Noctilux into the house (I wish!).  Unlike my
>Nikon AFS 80-200 which weighs a ton and comes in an enormous box.
>Looked like I had bought a hat, it was that big!
>
>Simon

simon,

i have not met your wife, but have communicated with her telepathically,
informing her of your diabolical plot to plunder the family coffers! i
instructed her to subvert your evil intentions by immediately shipping your
newly purchased leica gear to my wife, who will put them away for safe
keeping in the secret hiding place she doesn't know i've located.

i'll let you know how the stuff works!

guy