Subject: Re: [Leica] Loading the M6
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 10:50:17 -0700

donal & tina,

i've never had a problem loading my m6 (which is chrome, btw). i've often
heard the repeated complaints of difficult loading, but can say this has
never happened to me.

maybe it's like the issue of rf patch flare - some cameras do suffer from
this, others seem not to. tina, it may be like you say: perhaps
types/batches/what-have-you of m6s are more prone to certain things than
others.

strange.

guy

p.s. on the issue of loading: i admit to a certain thrill at the thought of