Subject: Re: [Leica] Expectant proud new M6 owner
From: George Hartzell <hartzell@cs.berkeley.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 11:41:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Simon,

Welcome to the LUG.  We sound like we have similar
photo-personalities, I have a set of nikon gear centered around an
N90s that I use for landscapey-actiony things, and an M6hm w/ lenses
from 35->135 that I use for people/quiet things.  My favorite's
probably the 75/1.4, but the others (including a 90/2.8) all get good
workouts.  Don't ever read any posts about the noctilux though, it's a
terrible disease and *very* contagious.

As folks have pointed out, you won't have framelines for the widest
setting on the tri-elmar, but I think you'll love the 0.85 finder w/
the 90.

g.