Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica quality issues
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 12:08:31 -0400

DonjR43198@aol.com jotted down the following:

> Why can Hasselblad have tight quality control and Leica Solms cannot?

Ask Hasselblad and Leica.  The chances of you finding a useful, correct, or
otherwise informative answer from this list is unlikely.  Not that the
people here aren't knowledgable, but I'm guessing that the number of LUG
subscribers involved in QC in either Hasselblad or Leica are very low and
they're probably unlikely to speak up (at least officially) in any case.

Or, maybe your message was not a genuine question, but just an inflammatory
statement inteded to slur Leica quality control?  Personally, I don't care
if it was or not, but I doubt that it belongs on this list if it was.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |  All wiyht. Rho sritched mg
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |  kegtops awound?