Subject: [Leica] No Camera
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 11:20:56 -0700

Yesterday I did an experiment.
I went out with no camera, not even the Rollei 35!
I thought what the heck, what could happen? I'm way behind on my "image
processing" anyway.
First the sky went suddenly and inexplicably black! (Portland Oregon)
The huge winds quickly came blowing all the cherry blossoms of the trees which
are filled with them filling the sky with them.
It was snowing pink with a dark sky (wanted that 24!)
Then of curse it rained like crazy and afterwards the ground was covered with
pink shiny blossoms as the sun came out.
Then it rained a deluge again and in the middle of it the sun came out.
A half an hour later a rainbow which we get once a year around here. A full 180!
Shows me to get out of that acquisitive mode!
I hate for things to get too interesting. I leave my camera at home and the
world turns into a hyper surreal cartoon!
Today I think I'll leave it at home again and see if a spaceship lands and they
ask me to take thier picture!
"What no camera! Our translator units say you are a photographer!?"
Mark Rabiner