Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: You're on the Board!
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 09:53:09 -0400

Ken,

I agree completely.  I used to love the needle meter in my old Nikkormat
FT3.  Just enough information without being a distraction.  I do like having
the shutter speed displayed in the finder as well, but there is a big
difference (for me) between information that is displayed by virtue of
natural light and LED's.  True, the former won't be very visible in low
light, but I prefer that price over the visual noise emitted by the diodes.

In any event, it's nit-picking.  The M6 is a fine tool just as it is.

Dan