Subject: RE: [Leica] Great Weekend for Bargins
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 22:59:28 -0700

Actually, when it rains here for more than 90 days (like last winter), we
drink a lot more than coffee, and take a lot of long naps. When we're awake,
we plot how to get to Hawaii or Mexico, if only for a few days--last year,
it led to a few rumbles in the check-in lines for overbooked flights.

You're right, though, about seeing the Salgado exhibit. About 10 years ago,
I saw an exhibit of his prints in Brighton. The quality of reproduction in
his books has always been very good, but nothing compares with what you see
in a print hanging on the wall (for any other photographer's work, for that
matter).

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.