Subject: Re: [Leica] Réponses Photo - Salgado special
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 12:29:09 -0700

Nathan wrote:

> >I just picked up the latest issue of the French magazine Réponses Photo;
> >much to my delight it has a 30-page special on Salgado, including a
> >portfolio, a lengthy interview and a detailed description of his
> >darkroom.

Hi folks, the operative words from Nathan's post are:

> >his outstanding images with relatively simple means, both at the taking
> >stage and in the darkroom. <<<<<<<<<<<

If you recall what I've preached for the past 4 years,  "KISS! Keep it
simple stupid!" it appears Salgado knows exactly what that means. :) And
obviously executes it in his work methods.

So folks what's good for him should be obviously clear should be good
for all the gang. :-)

ted