Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Unboxed
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 22:01:17 -0700

Dan Honemann wrote:

> Ted,
>
> I like your style.  And, if the many glowing comments regarding your book
> (of which I'd like to purchase a copy, please) here are to be believed, it
> works splendidly.
>
> Thanks for the tips.  I'm always eager to hear suggestions from seasoned M
> users, as I'm (obviously) just starting out.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Dan,

Well being on  the LUG/LEG is the best Leica locations you can possibly
be for M information, not to mention every Leica made.  There's are pros
and amateurs who give every ounce of their experience to newbies, so
don't hesitate with any questions.

However, I'd be remiss not to mention the valuable archives with a
zillion answers to as many questions, it's a wealth of Leica and life
style info, although sometimes if one isn't quick at researching
subjects you can usually get a fast answer by posting your question
directly to the LUG.

And yes book info will come private.

ted