Subject: RE: [Leica] You're on the Board!
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 09:41:28 -0400

Thanks for these tips, Rick.  I'll try using them next roll.

Oddly, the first roll went in without a hitch.  The second roll was
stubborn, however, and it took three attempts (and a rather delicate
operation with a pair of tweezers to fetch the film leader back out and get
it into the take-up spool) to get it loaded properly.  What I found scary
was just how difficult (in this case, impossible) it is to get the film back
out of the camera once it is fully inserted; it would be easy, it seems, to
damage the shutter curtain this way.

I'm sure I'll get the knack of it eventually.  I do appreciate the tips,
though.

Dan