Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 Unboxed
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 07:52:27 -0400

Thanks, Rick--will do.  I'll run a few rolls of Reala through.  I'd like to
settle on one color and one b&w print film, then stick with each for a good
long time until I really learn the limitations and possibilities of those
particular emulsions.

Other opinions welcome!

Dan (who, alas, does not do his own processing _yet_)