Subject: [Leica] Réponses Photo - Salgado special
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 15:03:04 +0200

I just picked up the latest issue of the French magazine Réponses Photo;
much to my delight it has a 30-page special on Salgado, including a
portfolio, a lengthy interview and a detailed description of his
darkroom. It is very interesting and humbling to realize that he creates
his outstanding images with relatively simple means, both at the taking
stage and in the darkroom. Heartily recommended, even if you don't read
French (for the pictures in the latter case).

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium and Zurich, Switzerland

e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch