Subject: [Leica] Leica - Dan Honemann
From: "Walter Levy" <wlevy@home.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 21:56:24 -0400

Hi Dan

For B&W, which is most of my work, I do my own processing.  For color work,
if it's non-critical I'm happy with the one-hour labs at Ritz Camera.  For
higher-end stuff I used to go to Foto Finishers in Timonium, but they're
closed now.  I don't really have a pro lab now.  You might want to ask
around among the commercial photographers in town and see who they're using
these days.  A new place just opened - CameraWorks - they have a variety of
lab services plus rental darkrooms, studios and digital imaging equipment.
I haven't tried them yet.

As for camera stores I pretty much avoid them.  I buy most of my camera gear
used.  Service Photo is supposed to be pretty good.  They've been around for
quite some time now.  Other good shops are Abbey and Coopers.

Let me know if you find a good lab!

- - Walter