Subject: [Leica] Ideal travel kit
From: "Walter Levy" <wlevy@home.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 20:09:38 -0400

Martin Howard said... "It [his F3] more or less always stayed in the bag,
because it was just too damn big and awkward to drag out and use."

Martin did you have the motor drive attached or what?  The F3 is not a big
camera.

Anyhow, that was in my pre-Leica days.  I haven't had the opportunity to
travel with a Leica kit yet -- so my recommendation was pure conjecture...
the best kind :)

Cheers

Walter (left shoulder 1" lower than the right) Levy