Subject: RE: [Leica] Natchwey
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 09:35:10 -0700

It's a clumsy metaphor, but for me this book and Ted's constitute the
"bookends" of my moral bookshelf. They define the diametric opposite ends of
the spectrum of hope - from the engaged, nurturing commitment to life of
Ted's doctors, to the perception of human beings as objects exhibited by
those who allow or create the situations shown in "Inferno".

IMO they are two books that everyone should own.

Paul Chefurka