Subject: Re: [Leica] Natchwey
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 11:34:48 -0700

I gotta see this book! The last "photo" book I saw was the ghastly Madonna
book that my daughter brought home years ago. Sanely, she had borrowed it,
rather than actually spend her hard earned money for it!
Too many of these 'coffe table' books are so vapid and banal that I had long
ago given up even looking through the offerings at B&N and Borders!
This sounds like one that might deserve space on the shelf with Ted's!
Dan (seriously, for the moment!) Post