Subject: Re: [Leica] Advice re Classic HM M6 please
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 18:11:21 +0200

I do not remember the source now, but it was one of the credible ones. You
can find information on production runs of older models in the Leica
Pocket Book; for newer ones, this info is not generally available,
although you can try to infer numbers from the lists of serial numbers on
Stephen Gandy's web site. Current M6 production--a lot, but nobody has
exact numbers.

Nathan

Brougham wrote:

> Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Around 3100 "classic" M6HM were produced.
>
> Where did you find this number?  I'd like to be able to see what the
> production runs are for various models.  Any idea on how many current
> M6s are being made?

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium and Zurich, Switzerland

e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch