Subject: RE: [Leica] dan's new leica
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 16:29:03 -0400

Thank you so much, Kyle, for this cogent advice, but why oh why didn't you
warn me sooner!!!  I'd actually already touched the outside of the box in
several places, incurring some finger smudges and such.  I deeply fear I've
already lost hundreds in value by this mistake alone.  But at least I had
the foresight not to _open_ the box!

The Minilux, by the way, stays in a special, vaccuum-tight glass case.  I
only shoot with the Holga.

:),
Dan (who is already wondering how he can have his M6 welded to his forehead)