Subject: Re: [Leica] I got it!!!
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 13:41:34 +1000

Dan Honemann wrote:

> Well, I am now the proud owner of a brand new, silver chrome .72x M6 TTL,
> and a black 50/2 Summicron.
>
> A new and ecstatic M6 owner,
> Dan

On ya Dan.  You're gonna love it!  And silver too.  They look so good.
I think your lens choice is also excellent.  Not much you can't do with
a 50/2, and what an amazing little lens.  I'm jealous, knowing how much
enjoyment you're going to have with this new, first time Leica gear.

Do tell us how you go.

Regards

Rick Dykstra