Subject: [Leica] LHSA black paint viewing
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 11:33:24 +1000

Hello LUGs

is there somewhere on the Net I can scope out the LHSA black paint
model?  Too slack to go surfing at the moment.  I had some fun looking
over the Millenium on the Leica-camera site, and thought it would be
good to see the differences between the two.

On the subject of the Millenium model, what kind of shutter dial does it
have?  Doesn't look like a regular TTL dial from the front angle photo
on the Leica site.

Regards

Rick Dykstra