Subject: [Leica] Human Traffic
From: Johnny Deadman <>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 18:50:00 +0100

I know, I know, I swore I wouldn't do it, but here it is... I guess I am a
sucker for punishment... another set of lightly edited 'workprints' from
this work in progress. I've rejigged the site slightly to make navigation
easier. I also promised to create a 'selected' section, but it's going to
have to wait, I'm afraid.

You'll find the latest pictures at:

Incidentally, one of these pictures is an alternate of a picture from a
previous series. Someone suggested a better framing which I also happened to
have shot. Which works best?

- --
Johnny Deadman