Subject: [Leica] Ideal M travel lens combination
From: "Kim Lau" <kimlau@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 23:28:40 PDT

Dear LUG:

What are your thoughts on an ideal travel M system (up to 4 lens) with 2
bodies (0.72 and 0.85)?  I would have a body loaded for color slides and the
other for black and white.  I like the 50mm and 90mm focal lengths and am
considering the 50mm Summilux and 90mm ASPH APO Summicron.  Would you choose
a 35mm ASPH Summicron and 24mm ASPH Elmarit combination with the above or
pair them with a 28mm Elmarit and 21mm ASPH Elmarit?  Another possible
combination would to go for the Tri-Elmar ASPH with the 21, 50, and 90 lens.
  Do most users like the 21 over the 24 for interior architecture
photography?  Your input is much appreciated.

Kim Lau
kimlau@hotmail.com