Subject: Re: [Leica] Help With Lens Date
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 13:41:26 -0600

You know, I learned a great deal about myself during this little exercise. I
do not ever want to be an accountant! Just in case you think me completely
insane ‹ a charge I will not deny ‹ my two year old muse is sleeping and I
am, not only uninspired, but also required to stick close by for legal
reasons and, frankly, I am frightened of what She Who Must Be Obeyed might
do if I was caught!

John Collier

Lens serial number source: Identifying Leica Lenses, Ghester Sartorius,
1999, ISBN 0-8174-4027-5

Any errors are mine as I am slightly dyslexic.

Eyb!