Subject: [Leica] red eye
From: "Douglas McLernon" <dhwsmc@eircom.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 16:30:08 +0100

Perhaps I am sending this to the wrong list but I do know that several
Luggers are familiar with Photoshop. Is there any EASY to get rid of redeye
as in the Adobe Activeshare program? I can't find any information in the
contents section of help and none of the books I have bought says anything
about.    Needless to say, my Leicas are not responsible as I don't use
flash with them.
Regards,
Doug,