Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Rangefinders and Polarizing Filters
From: "Douglas McLernon" <dhwsmc@eircom.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 13:53:41 +0100

I've been using   polarizing filters on both my Leicas and Contax G series
cameras for several years. I look through the filter before I install it to
see the effect I desire - mount the filter and watch the meter readout in
the viewfinder as I turn the filter. Obviously the more adjustment needed to
the aperture or speed the greater the polarizing effect.