Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: LUG Web Site Use
From: "Mueller, Rob" <rob.mueller@eds.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 10:31:26 -0400

yeah. what he said. but I'm not old.

Rob Mueller
Studies in Black and White
www.studiesinblackandwhite.com
rob@studiesinblackandwhite.com

- -----Original Message-----
From: Martin Howard [mailto:howard.390@osu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2000 4:30 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Bill Satterfield jotted down the following:

> Just subscribed today. Can this site be used like a chat room for anything
and
> everything or is it just to be used for items concerning Leica cameras

We're a bunch of boring old farts.  Therefore it is strictly forbidden to
discuss, nay, even breathe, anything that is off-topic.

Besides, you failed to use the correct Leica Salute upon introducing
yourself.  We're sticklers for protocol.  And, of course, being completely
void of humour, we're not too keen on questions loaded with innuendo.

Also, being emotionless automatons, we're excruciatingly careful of correct
terminology and nomenclature: This is a mailing list, not a site.

Of course, the other tactic, is to hang back for a few days, and get a feel
for the group.

;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |  All wiyht. Rho sritched mg
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |  kegtops awound?