Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: LUG Web Site Use
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 00:29:38 -0700

At 5:30 PM -0400 4/18/00, Martin Howard wrote:
>Bill Satterfield jotted down the following:
>
>> Just subscribed today. Can this site be used like a chat room for
>>anything and
>> everything or is it just to be used for items concerning Leica cameras
>>

>We're a bunch of boring old farts.  Therefore it is strictly forbidden to
>discuss, nay, even breathe, anything that is off-topic.
>
>Besides, you failed to use the correct Leica Salute upon introducing
>yourself.  We're sticklers for protocol.  And, of course, being completely
>void of humour, we're not too keen on questions loaded with innuendo.
>
>Also, being emotionless automatons, we're excruciatingly careful of correct
>terminology and nomenclature: This is a mailing list, not a site.
>
>Of course, the other tactic, is to hang back for a few days, and get a feel
>for the group.
>
>;)
>
>M.
>
>--
>Martin Howard                     |
>Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |  All wiyht. Rho sritched mg
>email: howard.390@osu.edu         |  kegtops awound?
>www: http://mvhoward.i.am/        +---------------------------------------

Another misrepresentation.

I can't say anything definitively about the 'fart', as that would presume
an intimate knowledge of your physiology and late gastronomy while residing
in Columbus, which I don't posess, but I know for a fact that you are not
'old'. I consider myself only marginally so, and you are _definitely_ a lot
younger than me (and have more hair).

Let me point out that we have to be pedanticlly correct at all times,
preferably quoting catalog numbers. SNOOC's and XOONS's are also part of
any post. And if you have a SGOOD, 's very good. Unfortunately I sold my
SOOCX a long time ago, so the SGOOD 's no good to me any more.

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com