Subject: Re: [Leica] ROM lenses
From: "Gerry Walden" <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 07:34:10 +0100

The only thing I have noted is that my older, non-ROM 19mm R lens does not
seem to like 'program' mode on the camera in that the 'P' in the viewfinder
flashes when I try to use it.   Maybe the ROM chip is not sending it the
right information.   But then  I would normally use 'A', 'T' or 'M' in any
case, so it doesn't worry me in the slightest - and what a great lens it is!

Gerry