Subject: Re: [Leica] Cheapshot, now SMUG
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 17:35:23 -0400

Speaking only for myself, I wish there were only one Leica list.  I use
only M Leicas, but like to read about the SMs as well.  Surely there isn't
that much traffic in SM questions to warrant a separate list?  When you
consider only on topic Leica related posts (unfortunately, this one doesn't
qualify  :-(  ), one mailing list should suffice.  And this includes the
LEG as well.

Dan C.