Subject: [Leica] Leica Rangefinders and Polarizing Filters
From: AlastairF@bhs.grampianshealth.org.au
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 21:01:00 +1000

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Would like to hear from other Leica rangefinder owners about their use of
polarizing filters, make, type, and  best results, etc...
XXXXXXXXXXXXxx

G'day Tom,

Well I've bought the latest offering from "L" and I have to say that it is a
pleasure to use. Much better than I had feared, and the whole kit is
beautifully made. No polarizer is going to be easy or perfect on the M, but
you can console yourself that once set, the viewfinder remains as bright as
it was before you polarized the scene ;-)

I can only presume that the quality of the filter is OK --- I've nothing to
compare it with ;-)

Cheers

Alastair