Subject: [Leica] How to reset the frame counter of a M2?
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 23:01:17 +0200

Hello friends,

I'm again a Leica user! Three days ago, I was lucky enough to discover a user M2
at a very reasonnable price. I could not resist and now it is right here on my
table with a current 50 Summicron mounted. It's a 1138XXX model with the rewind
unlock lever and a self timer. I have a small problem though. I can't figure how
to reset the frame counter. I tried to push in all directions the small circle
button located at the right of the counter to no avail. What am I doing wrong?

All the best,

- --
The dumbiest M2 user ever as nobody else never had to ask that (I searched the
archive) Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)
Lyon, France
http://www.jcberger.com