Subject: Re: [Leica] ABLON Film Cutting Template
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 12:20:05 -0500

FWIW, four of these things sold on ebay in the last couple of weeks,
ranging in price from $57 to $86.  They probably could be produced
pretty cheaply once the machinery was setup, but the setup cost probably
would be ferocious and the market has to be tiny, at best.  But I want
one too, and not for $57.  Ah, well.

Cheers,
Kip