Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 Motor Drives - Report from Thailand
From: "James R. Nelon" <jnelon@netvigator.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 00:42:39 +0800

The batteries on nether camera never got off of full apparent charge (as indicated by
the LED's on the battery itself, running through about 10 rolls (36 exp) through the
one R8 with the attached Metz - for fill flash - and another 5 rolls on the other R8.
Neither example would I consider real strenuous, pro conditions, but, on the other
hand, I won't worry in the future about firing off 20-30 rolls in a day's shoot
without needing to recharge (but I haven't done that yet).

Jim