Subject: [Leica] M6 baseplate
From: Henry Ambrose <digphoto@nashville.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 09:54:21 -0500

Even though it is not Friday For Sale Day -

I have a small emergency. My friend Jimmy borrowed my M6 winder and then
misplaced his baseplate for his M6. Now he's headed out of town on a job
and would like to take his camera without my winder.

SO

Does anyone out there have a baseplate that will work on an M6?
All it has to do is work. Appearance is not important. Price is more so
because we think the original will show up but anyway we need one now.

Please contact me offlist if you can help.

Thanks,

Henry Ambrose
digphoto@nashville.net