Subject: [Leica] RE: Leica France
From: HFHUBER@t-online.de (Hans-Ferdinand Huber)
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 08:39:00 +0200

Hi Mikiro,

why not sending your M6īs  to Leica Service Solms, Germany? I guess the
delivery time e.g. with UPS from Strasbourg to Solms is not much longer as
within France. The service in Solms is perfect and most of the repairs are
made without charge if no external damage was done. But you have to wait
about 3 weeks for repair time.

best regards

Ferdinand