Subject: [Leica] Fw: One-time user of Forte.
From: "Duane Birkey" <dbirkey@uio.telconet.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 18:41:14 -0500

My use of paper is mostly Ilford multigrades RC Deluxe and some FB... But I
still like Oriental FB VC the best..  Never was all that thrilled with Kodak
papers... so I honestly haven't tried Polymax...

I did try some Forte VC FB a while back when Oriental was off the market...
but was rather annoyed that my normal OC filters around the darkroom fogged
the paper...   I supposed if I had read the data sheet before diving in...
it would not have happened...

But not having other safelight filters means my alternative is to work in
absolute darkness.... Sorry, no paper is worth that amount of effort to me..
I have most of a 50 sheet box of 11x14 left,  only slightly fogged around
the edges perhaps, if anyone wants it...  You have to come to Ecuador to
pick it up though : )

Duane Birkey

Duane's Photographs of Ecuador:
http://duane_birkey.tripod.com