Subject: [Leica] Office 2000 pseudo-auction for Tina's Dump project.
From: George Hartzell <hartzell@cs.berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 11:21:47 -0700

We've probably followed the thread about Tina Manley's friend who's
teaching photography classes in a dump community in Central America.

I have a copy of Office2000 Small Business that I'm not using (ordered
by mistake, replaced with the Premium package).  I bought it when I
was a Microsoft Employee, so it didn't cost me very much.  It includes
Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, and Small Business Tools.  It's
completely legal, in the box, with manuals (such as are supplied), and
is the currently shipping version.  You need a PC with Windows 95 or
later, or NT4.0 or later to run it.  I've been using the Premium
package it on Windows98.

I'd like to send it to the person who commits to the most significant
donation to the dump community photo project.  I'll take "bids" until
Thursday evening and send it out Friday (since that's the for sale
day).  I'll trust you to send your part on to Tina directly.  I think
that the group is interested in hardware OR cash!

g.