Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Love/hate
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 13:27:20 -0700

Nice post!

My kids (and parents) constantly ask why I'm still using those old Leicas.
They're sure that I'm stuck in the photographic dark ages. Even my oldest
daughter, who has a much better "eye" for composition than I do, has
migrated happily from the manual SLR I gave her to AE and AF.

I think many important human traits skip generations (maybe that's why we
get on so well with our grandparents).

I'll leave my gear to my grandchildren (if it survives and I ever have any).

Mike Quinn